Jujitsu, Karate, Martial Arts, and Women's Self Defense Classes in Long Beach
Located in Long Beach in the heart of Southern California, Lakewood Budo Kai is recognized as one of California's leading traditional martial arts and self defense schools.
Specializing in children's self defense,
Women's Self Defense classes, our traditional training methods offers exceptional quality instruction.
Our Long Beach martial arts students are among the best in the world.
Lakewood Budo Kai is home to top Jujitsu and Karate martial arts and Women's self defense instructors and students. Our certified instructors have over 20 years of teaching
experience and have passed a personal background check. Our extraordinary students are the reason we've been in Long Beach over 30 years. Our students come from every walk of life
including teachers, students, engineers, scientists, mechanics, managers, moms, entrepreneurs, taxi drivers, and others. All are drawn to our Long Beach self defense school because
of our uniqueness and quality of instruction. Students learn:
- Practical self defense against multiple attackers and gangs
- One-on-one black belt lessons with private instruction
- Exceptional training partners
- Highest quality martial arts instruction
- Martial arts and self defense instruction for over 30 years
- Advanced Jujitsu and Karate martial arts training sessions after three months
- Weapons classes for advanced martial arts students
- Traditional Japanese training and philosophy
- Comprehensive Jujitsu, Karate, and women's self defense classes
Sign up for our free Lakewood Budo Kai Martial Arts Newsletter
. You will learn about martial arts history, fitness tips, current
events, and steps you can take to improve your techniques. Our Site Map
provides links to the main pages of our site.
Founded in 1979, we are the longest running Jujitsu and Karate school in Long Beach. We have received commendations from the
Mayor of Long Beach
Governor of California
and are frequently In the News
New Student Information